Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stilettos and Scoundrels by Laina Turner

I was given the opportunity to read this book from NetGalley. Loved this . I 
was captivated by the characters and story. The drama and intensity 
was there until the last word. I was totally surprised by the "who done it"! Not at all 
what I expected. I look forward to reading more books by this author.

Description

Presley tells her boss what he can do with her job in HR and embarks 
on a new career as a freelance journalist. What seems like a simple interview with a
Senator turns to murder when the day after her interview the Senator
turns up dead. Does the fact that Presley was one of the 
last people to see him alive make her a suspect? Her ex-boyfriend Cooper, who was
 in charge of the Senators security, might think so. Presley is determined to clear
her name but can she do it and resist Cooper’s charms?

No comments:

Post a Comment